Welcome/welkom

Welcome to my new blog that I am trying out. This is my first attempt to set up a blog. My passion is crossstitch but I like cardmaking, am a beginner quilter, photography, gardening, reading and other crafts

IK wil jullie welkom heten dit is mijn eerste poging om een blogje te maken over mijn passie van borduren, kaartjes maken ook van papier ,quilten, fotograferen, tuinieren , lezen en andere handarbeid

Monday, April 15, 2013

second crochet class

Last wednesday our second crochet class we are making a mystery project and will finish it next class I practised on some beautiful purple wool I bought. I started it on simply blue wool I wonder what it is. we were learning to add stitches and decrease. /Vorige week woensdag was de 2de haak class, wij maken een mystery project en zullen het volgende klas afmaken.ik ben met blauwe wol begonnen en heb het weer gemaakt met paarse wol dat ik kocht voor mijn tulip hoedje voor baby.
blue wool

purplr wool

No comments:

Post a Comment